Please Do Not include my creations in your uploads.
***** Jun/27/2016 Update *****
Made compatible with Masculine Female and Feminine Male.
By this update,this hair has become compatible with both genders and both frames.
If you’ve got this,please download again,then overwrite the old files.
- ‘Panda-Kang Kang‘ TS3 to TS4 conversion for Teen/YA/Adult/Elder
- For All Genders
- Hair with Transparency (Please make sure to uncheck the Laptop mode)
- Game version 126.96.36.1990 ( Mac Version 188.8.131.520) or later is required.
- Feel free to recolor and retexture,
but if you upload it to somewhere,please DO NOT include mesh data.
Please link to my blog,as a way to get mesh data.
- There may be cases where the mesh data is updated for fixing issue.
- The Game version PC 184.108.40.2060 , Mac 220.127.116.110 or later is required.
This is Hair with Transparency,that means this hair is made by using texture alpha and the ‘SimGlass shader’.
Almost all transparent hairs have issues like below.
- The hair sometimes disappears when it’s behind some transparent objects.(in back of objects fading,pool,etc…)
(In the game patch in 12/04/2015,this issue has been improved a little.
Plumbob has not made the bald head anymore,and the water surface,too.)
- The hair is not often drawn correctly when it’s in front of effects.
- The hair is shown incorrectly with other CAS parts using ‘SimGlass shader’.
Something’s wrong with its the front and the behind.
- The post-processing effect doesn’t work correctly on the hair.
- The hair doesn’t work correctly in Laptop mode.
It seems that shader’s behavior is by design.