Please Do Not include my creations in your uploads.
*****Jan/29/2017 Update *****
Fixed meshes for hats.
Fixed the issue that hair mesh out of top hats added in the Vampires Game Pack.
Please download again and overwride the older main file ([Kijiko]S4_hair021_YU_Siamese_S3conversion.package),If you use this update.
Please make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
- ‘Nightingale‘ TS3 to TS4 conversion for Teen/YA/Adult/Elder
- For All Genders
- Hair with Alpha Textures (Please make sure to uncheck the Laptop mode)
- Feel free to recolor and retexture,
but if you upload it to somewhere,please DO NOT include mesh data.
Please link to my blog,as a way to get mesh data.
- There may be cases where the mesh data is updated for fixing issue.
- Please make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
The CC may not be shown with older game version than that.
This is Hair with Transparency,that means this hair is made by using texture alpha and the ‘SimGlass shader’.
Almost all transparent hairs have issues like below.
- The hair sometimes disappears when it’s behind some transparent objects.(in back of objects fading,pool,etc…)
(In the game patch in 12/04/2015,this issue has been improved a little.
Plumbob has not made the bald head anymore,and the water surface,too.)
- The hair is not often drawn correctly when it’s in front of effects.
- The hair is shown incorrectly with other CAS parts using ‘SimGlass shader’.
Something’s wrong with its the front and the behind.
- The post-processing effect doesn’t work correctly on the hair.
- The hair doesn’t work correctly in Laptop mode.
It seems that shader’s behavior is by design.