*****Jan/29/2017 Update *****
Fixed meshes for hats.
Fixed the issue that hair mesh out of top hats added in the Vampires Game Pack.
Please download again and overwride the older main file ([Kijiko]S4_hair021_YU_Siamese_S3conversion.package),If you use this update.
Please make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
- ‘Nightingale‘ TS3 to TS4 conversion for Teens to Elders, for all genders
- Hair with Alpha Textures (Please make sure to uncheck the Laptop mode)
- Compatible with hats
- Feel free to retexture. However, please do not share your files including my mesh data.
- Please make sure your game is updated to the latest version. CC may not work if the game has not been updated.
- Do not re-upload, duplicate, or not include in your uploads. I do not guarantee that it will work for your use. Use at your own risk.
There is a non-alpha version of the same hairstyle.
Great male hair! Thank you!
Excelent job can you convert hair style from sim 3
Shark (for Male) http://kijiko-catfood.com/shark-for-male/
Loves to Swim (for Male) http://kijiko-catfood.com/loves-to-swim-for-male/
Orca (for Male) http://kijiko-catfood.com/orca-for-male/
please I love all you work
can someone explain me why this hair’s name file have the same name as this one: http://kijiko-catfood.com/white-toyger-kitten-ts3-to-ts4-conversion-for-male/ ?
In both says: “[Kijiko]S4_hair019_YM_Toyger_Kitten_S3conversion” and it kinda can get a bit confuse (if i didn´t have the image of the hair i could confund them)
also what is the difference between this hair and this one: http://kijiko-catfood.com/nightingale-ts4-edition/ ?
they look the same to me
Ohh,I wrote the wrong file name.
I corrected it. Thank you for letting me know!
I absolutely love this hairstyle! also I was wondering where you got the scar that goes across this sim’s eye?
Thank you a lot for all the custom content (^_^)
Hello, dear Kijiko! Do you have a model of Lucas for The Sims 4? I will be happy (and i’m sure a lot of people too) if you send his model! Thank you so much and best regards!